Xaerus Performance Fluids
Choosing the correct lubricant for your application is essential to ensuring reliable compressor operation. Drivetrain Power and Propulsion is the exclusive distributor of Xaerus Performance Fluids compressor lubricants to the Australian, New Zealand and PNG markets. Xaerus’ comprehensive range of compressor lubricants are developed in-house by industry leading Chemical Engineers and Chemists. All Xaerus products are manufactured at its modern facility in Michigan USA to the highest quality standards.
Drivetrain through-life support services for compressor lubricants include:
• Extensive local stocks of mineral and synthetic lubricants to support hydrocarbon gas and refrigeration compression applications
• Technical support backed by the Xaerus team with expert knowledge of an extensive array of compressor lubricant base stock chemistries and additives
• Custom lubricant formulation for specialty applications
• Process analysis to aid lubrication selection
• Dew point analysis to evaluate the potential for liquid water or liquid hydrocarbon formation
• Lubricant training
For more information contact Drivetrain’s Power and Compression Division (details below).
17 Amax Avenue
Girraween NSW 2145